Puah's 12th Annual Conference Innovations in Gynecology/Obstetrics & Halacha was a great success with 1,500 people in attendance despite attacks on Puah by groups funded by the New Israel Fund attempting to manufacture social conflict.
The following important topics were discussed at this year's event:
We continue to strive for improvements in finding solutions for couples desiring a family of their own and hope that you will support our efforts.
- Ovarian transplants: the definition of motherhood
- Preparing for the birth of a handicapped child
- When is a pidyon ha’ben necessary for a baby born after a miscarriage?
- Adoption: challenges, problems and solutions
- Dietary supplements for pregnant and nursing women
- Defining pikuach nefesh in gynecology
- Tvila with a cast: creative solutions for challenging mikvah immersions
- Preserving fertility for older single women
- Testicular transplant: science fiction or reality
- Testicular transplant: who is the father
- Cardiac abnormalities in newborns